Hear and Now!
Hear the Forgotten Voices of Single Parents
So many changes in the last year have affected the lives of single parents and their children – but their voices have largely gone unheard.
- How are families affected by the cuts in services in these austere times?
- Where do families find the best support and why?
- Do parents want face to face self-help groups or on-line Facebook groups?
- Are Jobcentre Plus and the Work Programme supporting parents into work and if not, why not? Is work the best option for all parents?
- How can parents experiencing poverty and isolation best empower themselves? What works best?
Saturday 2nd March 2013 11am – 3.30pm
SPAN, Silai Building, Easton Road, Bristol, BS5 0ES