Community Development Manager – Freelance Opportunity
St Pauls Unlimited is an organisation with residents in the driving seat. We are working in partnership with public, private and voluntary sector organisations to make a difference to the lives of the people living in St Pauls.
We have been in operation since 2002 with the support of Bristol City Council. This support has come to an end and we are seeking the right individual to move us forward on our journey to independence, and help us deliver our current business plan.
In addition to the day to day management of the partnership we need someone with the drive and enthusiasm to ensure that the organisation can really make the progress it needs in order to deliver the priorities of the community.
We are looking for a worker with proven experience of:
- Creative and innovative community involvement and engagement work
- Project management
- Empowering residents
- Building effective partnerships
- Engaging with diverse groups
Length of contract
We have secured funding and suggest a contract of around 2 days per week (or the equivalent) for the duration of 2015.
Responding to the brief
To respond to this brief please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Why you are interested in this piece of work
- What relevant experience you have
- How you would approach the work
- Any problems you might encounter and how you would overcome these
- Contact details for 2 referees
The closing date for applications is 5th December 12:00 noon.
To find out more or request a copy of the business plan and/or job description e-mail email@example.com or phone Sam Parker on 0117 9039932